Issues with "Batch Update Store Sku Prices"

Hello,

I posted about this issue in discord just over a week ago and didn’t end up finding a solution. The issue is that I am getting the following response when attempting to post to http://api.tcgplayer.com/v1.32.0/stores/storeKey/inventory/skus/batch:

{
      "success": false,
      "errors": [
        "Oops! We've encountered an error."
    ],
    "results": []
}

Other store endpoints work perfectly fine. This seems to be the only one that I am having issues with. I have tested this with postman using the endpoint and example data listed in the API docs. In addition, I found that sending an empty body “[]” results in an expected result:

{
        "No price updates to process."
    ],
}

As well as purposely sending a malformed body:

{
        "Missing or invalid POST body."
    ],
}

For now, I have been manually stitching price data together with exports in MS Excel, but would really like to figure out the issue and get this working again.

What does your post body look like? Have you ever had this endpoint work previously, was this a new version change that broke it?

Here is one of the post bodies I have tried:

[
  {
    "skuId": 15179,
    "price": 7000,
    "channelId": 1
  },
  {
    "skuId": 21752,
    "price": 7000,
    "channelId": 1
  }
]

I initially used version 1.32.0 starting in the beginning of October and it worked for around a month. I only started testing other versions when when I was attempting to troubleshoot the issue.